Cut From The Team

"Why can't I feel anything for anyone other than you?"

"The only thing I regret is that I, I never let you hold me baaaaack!"


I've been really digging the pop-punk scene for the past few years, and undoubtedly Taking Back Sunday takes home the "most-played-band-on-my-playlist award". I don't know why but their musical style really gets to me. Dual vocals? Check. Heart-in-your-sleeve lyrics? Check. Gruff and passionate singing? Check. A "Fight Club"-inspired music video? Check. Give 'em a listen, it comes with my highest recommendation.

(Featured song is "Cute Without the 'E' (Cut from the Team) from their debut album, "Tell All Your Friends").

      

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How the 29th was Celebrated

Those random movie lists

Take me back to that Sunday*